Circle of Art Studios, LLC was founded to create a safe and enriching community space to indulge in the creative process individually and in the presence of others. Circle of Art Studios encompasses the process, education, and product of visual fine art.
What's Happening at Circle of Art Studios?
- Enroll in Classes: All our classes are designed for each child to explore with a variety of art materials while expressing themselves through the creative process. Classes are a great way for individuals to learn new art techniques while enhancing cognitive, fine motor, and creative problem solving skills.
- Camps: Gather your friends and come enjoy a creative camp! Camps are also great way for kids to build new relationships.
- Kids' Night Out: Parents will have a fun night out with your friends while your kids are at the studio creating art and socializing with peers. Check out our schedule for a variety of themes and upcoming nights.
- Birthday Parties: Looking for a fun and creative space to celebrate your birthday? Circle of Art Studios offers birthday parties just for you and your friends.Together we will craft the perfect art lesson for you and your friends.
- Art Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Services: Art therapy is a means of personal expression that allows individuals of all ages and diverse cultures to communicate thoughts and feelings through images, lines, shapes, colors, and/or textures. Kayla specializes in working with children,
adolescents, teenagers, and women working through a variety of
challenges and life transitions.
- Take a class: Join Kayla for SELF-CARE Art Making! A variety of themes and materials are explored. Some classes are one session, while others require two sessions. All levels of experience welcome. Hand building and wheel throwing clay classes with Adam coming soon.
- Host a party or event: Our studio is a creative and relaxing space to gather with friends, family, and coworkers. It is a great way to celebrate a birthday or special event, enjoy a night out with friends, as well as team building events.
- Art Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Services: Kayla offers a compassionate therapeutic environment that welcomes a safe space for each of her clients to explore their inner being and full potential to live a better life. Kayla offers individual sessions along with groups including Identity and Stress Reduction.
- Follow us on Facebook to keep posted on upcoming events!
Looking for the perfect creative gift to give your loved ones? We offer gift certificates that can be used for any of our services.